This is a step-by-step guide on how to add attachments to your profile. Adding attachments allows you to save documents directly on your employee account, where they can be quickly accessed by administrators. Up to 10 attachments can be uploaded to your profile. Individual attachments can also optionally be synced to jobs, so they automatically appear on all of your absences where they can be viewed by substitutes as well.
1. Hover over your name and click Account, then navigate to Attachments > Add Attachments.
2. Click Select File to locate and upload the file from your computer. The File Name will automatically populate after upload. Click Save.
3. The attachment is now saved on your profile, and can be accessed by administrators.
4. To sync the attachment to all new absences where it can be viewed by substitutes, click the three dots then Edit.
5. Click Sync to Jobs then Save.
6. The attachment will now be included on all of your new absences.
Note: If Sync to Jobs is enabled the attachment will be included on absences and can be accessed by substitutes. Do not enable Sync to Jobs for any attachment that should not be viewed by substitutes.